Paniflower is the third largest flour producer in Belgium. Its customers include industrial and cottage industry bakeries as well as various other companies in the snack industry and the biscuit-making sector.
- 95% of production is intended for industrial bakeries and 5% for cottage industry bakeries
- Flour for special applications such as tacos and biscuits
- 5 mills guarantee a capacity of 1300 metric tons of flour a day.
- Investing in standardised constant quality (essential for the efficient running of the production process)
- Accurate cost price calculation
- They needed a system that they could use to monitor production and, to a lesser extent, the logistics from the wheat producer to the baker
- Objective Suite includes all functions that they were looking for:
- Tracking & tracing
- Facilitating cost price calculations
- KPIs for the performance of the mills
- Warehouse management, etc.
- Phased implementation (starting functions step-by-step)
- All data is available for an accurate cost price calculation and assessment
- Accurate tracking and tracing of different qualities and mixtures
- Tracking the performance of systems (OEE)