As a (Pre-Sales) Consultant, you are an important link between your technical colleagues and the customer. You also help customers gain insight into our innovative supply chain execution solutions. You will be thoroughly trained to acquire the necessary expertise: a thorough functional knowledge of the entire Objective suite with specialization in the WMS functionalities.
Afterwards, your tasks mainly consist of the following:
- Giving support to implementation partners for pre-sales assessments, during analyses or “best fit” workshops.
- Provide assistance to colleagues in preparing workshops (how to set up & configure)
- You report to the Delivery Director of the project department.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent through experience).
- You are analytical and solution oriented. You quickly see the coherence in a complex set of information, come up with solutions and concepts that you are able to communicate clearly, both in writing and orally.
- You communicate fluently (NL, FR, UK), and can speak to clients calmly when they have questions or encounter problems.
- A work experience in the field of WMS or logistics is a necessity. Because of this, you understand the challenges our customers face, and you can more easily communicate the solutions through practical examples.
- You have a driver’s license. Frequent trips to customers, also abroad, are no problem for you.
- A challenging position within an ambitious growth company.
- A varied range of tasks, with ample responsibilities and personal growth opportunities.
- You will work on innovative projects at numerous leading industrial companies.
- An attractive salary package and fringe benefits (company car).
- A team of great colleagues who go for it together, both during work and in between, during fun or sporting activities.
Interested in growing with us? Then send your CV to email@example.com
For more information, call 052 43 20 80