As a Software Engineer, programming in Java SE is central to your job. You do this in the context of software implementation projects for our customers.
You program, test and maintain software information systems based on the ‘Objective’ platform, via an Agile software development methodology.
- You translate the algorithms and technical specifications drawn up by the Technical Lead into computer code, document the code, and test its proper functioning.
- You work in the Delivery team, so you also assist the transition team with the installation and commissioning of the software at clients.
- You investigate problems reported by customers and take care of solving the issues of the software
- You have a diploma at HBO level (or equivalent through experience).
- You work meticulously and with a focus on results: you go for your goal, until you get it right.
- You are eager to learn, and a team player.
- You communicate fluently (in Dutch and English), and can talk to clients when they have questions or encounter problems.
- Experience in production and logistics environments is a plus.
- You have a B driving license. Travelling to customers is no problem for you.
- Challenging projects at local and international companies.
- A growing IT company with an open and pleasant corporate culture, in which you see direct results of your efforts.
- A varied range of tasks.
- Various development and growth opportunities.
- Attractive employment conditions, including a Lease car.
- A team of driven colleagues who go for it together, both during work and in between during fun or sports activities.
- You will work from our office in Eersel, and maintain frequent contact with the head office in Belgium.
Interested in growing with us? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call 052 43 20 80 or surf www.objt.com.