As a Software Engineer, programming in Java SE is central to your job. You do this in the context of software implementation projects at our customers.
- You program, test and maintain software information systems starting from the ‘Objective’ platform, using an Agile software development methodology.
- You translate the algorithms and technical specifications set by the Technical Lead into computer code, document the code, and test it on its proper functioning.
- Working in the Project Department, you will also assist the transition team in the installation and deployment of the software to customers.
- You investigate problems raised by customers and intervene to solve malfunctions of the software.
- You are have a Master in Engineering (Computer Science), Industrial Engineer (Automation, ICT or Informatics), or Professional Bachelor ICT.
- You work accurately and are result oriented.
- You can work independently but are also a team player.
- You can communicate fluently with our customers.
- Experience in production and logistics environments is a plus.
- We offer you a professional working environment with various development and growth opportunities.
- We start with an intensive and fascinating training in our own development platform Objective, and in the different modules Objective Manufacturing Execution System (MES), Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Workforce Management (WFM). Afterwards you receive further coaching in your own department.
- You will work on challenging projects with national and international customers. Through short trips to customers in Belgium and abroad you keep in touch with the practical use of your software.
- You can count on a competitive salary package, a company car and numerous fringe benefits (group & hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, bonus plan, etc.).
- With offices in Wichelen (East Flanders, about 20 minutes from Ghent/Sint-Niklaas/Ninove) and Izegem(West Flanders), we offer an easily accessible workplace.
Interested in growing with us? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.