As a Pre-Sales Consultant your field of action ranges from cold calls to closing deals, as well as building partnerships with your customers. You will be an important link between your technical colleagues and the customer, helping people gain insight into our innovative supply chain execution solutions. Your product: industrial ICT projects, with the aim of optimizing production or logistics processes.
- You translate your sales objectives into a concrete action plan and implement this plan to win new projects. You think along with your interlocutors (such as Plant, Production or Logistics Managers, IT Managers, …) about their strategic goals, provide solutions, and negotiate contract modalities.
- You provide support to implementation partners or fellow Business Development Managers for pre-sales assessments.
- You offer help with the preparation of workshops (how best to set up & configure)
- You actively participate in fairs and events, where you meet potential customers.
- You maintain existing commercial contacts with our clients, build long-term relationships and respond to their new needs.
- You monitor your opportunities in detail in a Salesforce system.
- Together with your fellow Business Development Managers and your Marketing colleagues, you also take initiatives to work qualitatively and efficiently.
- You have an HBO diploma (or equivalent through experience), and at least two to three years’ experience in a commercial position in a similar environment.
- You are analytical and solution-oriented. You quickly see the coherence in a complex set of information, come up with solutions and concepts that you can communicate clearly, both in writing and orally.
- A work experience in the field of MES or WMS is a plus. This enables you to understand the challenges our clients face and to communicate the solutions more easily through practical examples.
- You combine a sense of diplomacy with guts and enthusiasm and go for results.
- You are an excellent communicator and have a natural power of persuasion. You know how to perfectly empathize with the needs of our clients, and you speak their language.
- You are enterprising and work independently.
- You write and speak Dutch and English fluently.
- Challenging projects at local and international companies.
- A growing IT company with an open and pleasant corporate culture, in which you see direct results of your efforts.
- A varied range of tasks.
- Various development and growth opportunities.
- Attractive terms of employment, including a company car.
- A team of driven colleagues who go for it together, both during work and in between, during fun or sports activities.
- You work from our office in Eersel and maintain frequent contact with the head office in Belgium.
Interested in growing with us? Then send your CV to email@example.com
For more information, call 052 43 20 80