MES/WMS Pre-Sales Consultant
Eager to take the next step in your career and work for a growing Company and in an international environment? In the context of our international expansion, Objective is looking for a Pre-Sales Consultant.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you are an important link between your technical colleagues and customers all around the world. You also help customers gain insight into our innovative supply chain execution solutions. You will be thoroughly trained to acquire the necessary expertise: a thorough functional knowledge of the entire Objective suite with specialization in the MES and WMS functionalities.
- Your responsibilities, will mainly consist of the following:
- Assist the executive sales and channel partners during multiple and continuous sales cycles
- Analyze prospect requirements (RFI/RFP/RFQ)
- Prepare and execute custom demonstrations for International prospects
- Acquire and maintain functional knowledge of Objective solutions
You report directly to the Sales and Partner Manager of Objective.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent through experience).
- You have work experience in the field of Manufacturing and/or logistics (MES or WMS). Because of this, you understand the challenges our customers face, and you can more easily communicate the solutions through practical examples.
- You are analytical and solution oriented. You quickly see the coherence in a complex set of information, come up with solutions and concepts that you are able to communicate clearly, both in writing and orally.
- You communicate fluently (EN, NL), and can speak to clients calmly when they have questions or encounter problems. Additional French and/or German will be highly considered.
- You have a driver’s license. Frequent trips to customers, also abroad, are not a problem for you.
- A challenging position within an ambitious growth company.
- A varied range of tasks, with ample responsibilities and personal growth opportunities.
- You will work on innovative projects at numerous leading industrial companies.
- An attractive salary package and fringe benefits (company car).
- A team of great colleagues who go for it together, both during work and in between, during fun or sporting activities.
Interested in growing with us? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call 052 43 20 80