As an Inside Sales Representative you are the link between our customers and our organization.
Your responsibilities, will mainly consist of the following:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up within our existence customer base
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives and support them for further development and closure
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Prepare budgets and quotations for interested prospects
You report directly to the Sales and Partner Manager of Objective.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent through experience)
- You have inside sales experience, experience in an outbound sales center or related sales experience
- You have work experience within the manufacturing industry, and feel comfortable with concepts such as SaaS/On-premise
- Experience within software industry is a plus
- You communicate fluently (NL, EN, FR). You have a strong phone presence and experience in cold calling
- You already worked with Salesforce.com or with a similar CRM
- You are analytical and solution oriented. You quickly see the coherence in a
complex set of information, come up with solutions and concepts that you are
able to communicate clearly, both in writing and orally.
- You can multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- A challenging position within an ambitious growth company.
- A varied range of tasks, with ample responsibilities and personal growth opportunities.
- You will work on innovative projects at numerous leading industrial companies.
- An attractive salary package and fringe benefits.
- A team of great colleagues who go for it together, both during work and in
between, during fun or sporting activities.