Implementing new software is a major undertaking for our customers. From your functional and practical expertise of the Objective solution, you support our customers to the maximum, to make the implementation run smoothly and successfully.
- First, you work thoroughly into the functionalities and applications of our Objective software.
- As a member of the project team, you perfectly understand the (new) functionalities that a customer will use. While your colleague-developers develop the software, you will go through the test scenarios of our customers to master the functionalities and support the development team.
- Once the development phase is completed and the transition phase starts, you will go to our customers to train the key users of the software (Production Managers, Supervisors, Quality Managers, etc.).
- You offer them support during testing and configuration on site. You give configuration advice, tips on best practices, and collect any technical questions for the Software Developers.
- During the go live, the effective commissioning of the software, you assist users to find their way in the new software, and you catch the first questions or problem reports.
- You map out the process flows at our customers and document them to the support department.
- You report to the Delivery Director.
- You obtained a Bachelor or Master’s degree (or equivalent through experience).
- You are analytical and solution oriented. You quickly see the coherence in a complex set of information, come up with solutions and concepts that you can communicate clearly, both in writing and orally.
- You communicate fluently (NL, UK, FR), and can speak to clients calmly when they have questions or encounter problems.
- A work experience in the field of MES or WMS is a plus. Because of this, you understand the challenges our customers face, and you can more easily communicate the solutions through practical examples.
- Affinities with hardware (PLC, Scada, Printers) are also a plus, with a view to linking the Objective software with equipment on the work floor.
- You have a drivers license. Frequent trips to customers, also abroad, are no problem for you.
- A challenging position within an ambitious growth company.
- A varied range of tasks, with ample responsibilities and personal growth opportunities.
- You will work on innovative projects at numerous leading industrial companies.
- An attractive salary package and fringe benefits (company car).
- A team of great colleagues who go for it together, both during work and in between, during fun or sporting activities.
Interested in growing with us? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call 052 43 20 80 or surf www.objt.com.