As a member of the Support team you support companies that use the Objective Software and have questions or problems in daily operations in production or logistic environments.
- You will dive into the Objective software and acquire a software proficiency, so you will be able to read and interpret the java code. You will also make limited adjustments to the java code.
- You handle support tickets independently as much as possible. To this end, you analyze questions or problems, determine your priorities, and take the appropriate actions. These actions can be very diverse, from identifying and/or solving problems with our software, with databases, with networks, with links to other systems or other software, … to making small changes to the software, or its configuration.
- You communicate about this with the customer and with colleagues, and accurately record the steps taken.
- You ensure that customers are assisted in accordance with the agreed contract provisions.
- You maintain an overview of reported problems or questions and, where necessary, propose solutions to provide customers with optimal service.
- Together with your teammates, you report to the Support Team Manager.
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in (Applied) Computer Science. You are sufficiently familiar with Object Oriented Software Development in Java, to read the code, or make limited adjustments. You have a good basic knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Affinities with business processes in a logistic and/or production environment are a plus.
- You are an efficient problem solver: you are analytical, can distinguish main- and side-issues, and have an eye for detail.
- You communicate fluently and correctly with customers under all circumstances.
- You are stress-resistant, can work independently, but also function well within a team.
- You are prepared, after a familiarization period in a daytime regime, also to engage in a standby arrangement (24/7 support). In order to support our international customers, in the future this function can be performed in an early or late shift in combination with a standby arrangement for the nights and weekends.
- You speak fluently Dutch and have profound knowledge of English and French.
- An extensive training program, to make you sufficiently familiar with our software and our customer projects.
- A challenging position within an ambitious growth company.
- A varied range of tasks, with ample responsibilities and personal growth opportunities.
- You will work on innovative projects at numerous leading industrial companies.
- An attractive salary package and fringe benefits (company car, group & hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers).
- A team of great colleagues who go for it together, both during work and in between, during fun or sporting activities.
- You work at our office in Wichelen, East-Flanders, about 20 minutes from Gent/Sint-Niklaas/Ninove.
Interested in growing with us? Then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call 052 43 20 80